The projects carried out by the ‘Circle of Knowledge’ Company include:
- The setting up of two clocking systems, i.e. attendance and leaving system by the use of electronic finger-print sensor and this set-up composed of:
- Finger-print Reading Device.
- The attendances and leaving system for the reading the data from finger sensor device.
- A Computer
- Importing computers for the General Cultural Council according to pre-agreed specifications, in addition to the screen shield, wireless mouse, laser reading CD’s and DVD’s, and downloaded programmes.
- Supplying administrative buildings with complete office furniture.
- Importing and setting up the following:
- Infrared cameras.
- Electrical Generators for the cameras.
- Recording systems for the cameras.
- Video show systems (Projectors).
- Cables and connection leads.
- Programming, setting up and training works for the Ports Company in 2009.
- Importing the stationeries and office equipments.