- Protecting the employee from the working environmental risks by avoiding injuries and accidents.
- Provide the safety and reassurance for workers and the reduction of anxiety and panic by the training of workers on the proper dealing with materials and equipments which may expose their lives to danger.
- The implementation of safety and occupational health to become a scientific programme followed by individual workers within the facilities (working sites).
- Maintain the facilities and what they contain of equipments from damage and loss due to accidents.
- Increase of investments rather than spending on incidents, which would lead to increase in the productivity and increase the national income and per capita.